1. Acceptance of Terms
By joining our RocKr Rewards Program, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Description of Service
RocKr will incorporate and position the AFFILIATED BUSINESS on the PLATFORM to promote the AFFILIATED BUSINESS’s PRODUCTS AND SERVICES to USERS. This incorporation and positioning aim to provide greater visibility of the AFFILIATED BUSINESS’s PRODUCTS AND SERVICES to USERS for increased consumption and/or hiring.
The placement will include spaces such as the map, recommended businesses section, and the main business section. In return, RocKr will receive compensation as a success commission deducted from USER transactions with the AFFILIATED BUSINESS.
General service Info:
- Any PLATFORM USER can generate and accumulate RocKr POINTS.
- For each validated transaction, USERS accumulate RocKr POINTS based on the AFFILIATED BUSINESS’s invoice taxable base
- RocKr POINTS can be redeemed at a rate of 1 RocKr POINT = $1 for a LOYALTY DISCOUNT
- RocKr facilitates sending RocKr POINTS to the AFFILIATED BUSINESS for redemption through the BUSINESS PORTAL.
- AFFILIATED BUSINESSES receive confirmation of RocKr POINTS via email and through the BUSINESS PORTAL.
- The AFFILIATED BUSINESS applies LOYALTY DISCOUNTs to USER invoices based on redeemed RocKr POINTS.
3. Commissions and Payment
RocKr earns a success fee for each transaction by USERS with the AFFILIATED BUSINESS. This fee is calculated based on the taxable amount in the AFFILIATED BUSINESS’s invoice and is earned when the invoice is validated. There is no monthly subscription cost to the service.
- If USERS’ RocKr POINTS exceed the AFFILIATED BUSINESS’s BUSINESS POINTS in a billing period, the COMMISSION is adjusted. The adjustment (CA) is calculated as the difference between the COMMISSION (C) and the balance of RocKr POINTS sent to the AFFILIATED BUSINESS (SPR) minus the BUSINESS POINTS accumulated by the AFFILIATED BUSINESS (SPN).
- The AFFILIATED BUSINESS pays the COMMISSION monthly, in a single payment on the day following the billing period’s end. Payment is made via the credit or debit card provided to RocKr through the PLATFORM.
- If the adjustment is positive, the AFFILIATED BUSINESS pays it to RocKr on the day following the billing period’s end via the credit or debit card. If negative, RocKr pays it to the AFFILIATED BUSINESS via bank transfer within thirty (30) days after the billing period ends, upon receipt of the corresponding invoice.
To use our services, businesses must meet eligibility criteria outlined in the registration process. We reserve the right to refuse service to any business that does not meet these criteria.
5. Business Responsibilities
Participating businesses can manage and update their profile through the business portal.
- Business users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information and for all activities that occur under their account. Users must provide accurate and up-to-date information.
- Provide the fiscal, banking, and business information requested by the PLATFORM in order to fulfill its payment obligations as stipulated in Clause Six of this AGREEMENT.
- Act in good faith to fulfill the obligations arising from the process of validating the authenticity of the INVOICES uploaded by USERS to the PLATFORM, in accordance with the terms and conditions established in Clause Five above.
- Redeem the RocKr POINTS generated and/or accumulated by USERS for LOYALTY DISCOUNTS applicable to the consumption and/or hiring of its PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, provided that the respective USERS have previously requested the redemption by sending RocKr POINTS to AFFILIATED BUSINESS through the channels established above. These LOYALTY DISCOUNTS will be deducted from the taxable base of the invoice issued by the AFFILIATED BUSINESS to the USER, and the following equivalence will apply: 1 RocKr POINT = 1 (EUR/USD/GBP) depending on the market they are located.
- Business users enrolled in the RocKr REWARDS PROGRAM agree to remain active on the platform for a duration of 12 months from their date of enrollment.
6. Termination of Service
RocKr reserves the right to terminate or suspend accounts that violate these terms or for any other reason at our discretion.
7. Limitation of Liability
RocKr is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our promotional services.
7. Changes to Terms
We may update these terms from time to time. Users will be notified of significant changes. Continued use of the platform after changes are made constitutes acceptance of the revised terms.